e-Competence: Title + generic description
D.11 Needs Identification
Actively listens to internal/ external customers, articulates and clarifies their needs. Manages the relationship with all stakeholders to ensure that the solution is in line with business requirements. Proposes different solutions (e.g. make-or-buy), by performing contextual analysis in support of user centered system design. Advises the customer on appropriate solution choices. Acts as an advocate engaging in the implementation or configuration process of the chosen solution.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Establishes reliable relationships with customers and helps them clarify their needs.
Exploits wide ranging specialist knowledge of the customers’ business to offer possible solutions to business needs. Provides expert guidance to the customer by proposing solutions and supplier.
Provides leadership in support of the customers\' strategic decisions. Helps customer to envisage new ICT solutions, fosters partnerships and creates value propositions.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 emerging technologies and the relevant market applications
- K2 business needs
- K3 organisation processes and structures
- K4 customer need analysis techniques
- K5 communication techniques
- K6 \"Story telling\" techniques
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 analyse and formalise business processes
- S2 analyse customer requirements
- S3 present ICT solution cost/benefit
Back to list