e-Competence: Title + generic description
Devises creative solutions for the provision of new concepts, ideas, products or services. Deploys novel and open thinking to envision exploitation of technological advances to address business/ society needs or research direction.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Applies independent thinking and technology awareness to lead the integration of disparate concepts for the provision of unique solutions.
Challenges the status quo and provides strategic leadership for the introduction of revolutionary concepts.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 existing and emerging technologies and market applications
- K2 business, society and/ or research habits, trends and needs
- K3 innovation processes techniques
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 identify business advantages and improvements of adopting emerging technologies
- S2 create a proof of concept
- S3 think out of the box
- S4 identify appropriate resources
Back to list