e-Competence: Title + generic description
E.7 Business Change Management
Assesses the implications of new IT solutions. Defines the requirements and quantifies the business benefits. Manages the deployment of change taking into account structural and cultural issues. Maintains business and process continuity throughout change, monitoring the impact, taking any required remedial action and refining approach.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Evaluates change requirements and exploits specialist skills to identify possible methods and standards that can be deployed.
Provides leadership to plan, manage and implement significant IT led business change.
Applies pervasive influence to imbed organisational change.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 the implications on business of new ICT solutions
- K2 the implications on organisation and human resources issues of new ICT solutions
- K3 the impact of new ICT solutions on legal issues
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 analyse costs and benefits of implementing new ICT solutions
- S2 select appropriate ICT solutions based upon benefit, risks and overall impact
- S3 construct and document a plan for implementation of process enhancements
- S4 apply project management standards and tools
Back to list