e-Competence: Title + generic description
E.6 ICT Quality Management
Implements ICT quality policy to maintain and enhance service and product provision. Plans and defines indicators to manage quality with respect to ICT strategy. Reviews quality performance indicators and recommends enhancements to influence continuous quality improvement.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Communicates and monitors application of the organisations quality policy.
Evaluates quality management indicators and processes based on ICT quality policy and proposes remedial action.
Assesses and estimates the degree to which quality requirements have been met and provides leadership for quality policy implementation. Provides cross functional leadership for setting and exceeding quality standards.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 which methods, tools and procedure are applied within the organisation and where they should be applied
- K2 the IS internal quality audit approach
- K3 regulations and standards in energy efficiency and e-waste
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 illustrate how methods, tools and procedures can be applied to implement the organisations quality policy
- S2 evaluate and analyse process steps to identify strengths and weaknesses
- S3 assist process owners in the choice and use of measures to evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of the overall process
- S4 monitor, understand and act upon quality indicators
- S5 perform quality audits
Back to list