e-Competence: Title + generic description
E.4 Relationship Management
Establishes and maintains positive business relationships between the client and provider (internal or external) deploying and complying with organisational processes. Maintains regular communication with client/ partner/ supplier, and addresses needs through empathy with their environment and managing supply chain communications. Ensures that client/ partner/ supplier needs, concerns or complaints are understood and addressed in accordance with organisational policy.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Positively interacts with clients.
Accounts for own and others actions in managing a limited client base.
Provides leadership for large or many client relationships. Authorises investment in new and existing relationships. Leads the design of a workable procedure for maintaining positive business relationships.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 client or internal organisation processes including, decision making, budgets and management structure
- K2 client business objectives
- K3 own organisation business objectives
- K4 how to measure and apply resources to meet customer requirements
- K5 customer business challenges and risks
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 deploy empathy to customer needs
- S2 identify potential win win opportunities for client and own organisation
- S3 establish realistic expectations to support development of mutual trust
- S4 monitor ongoing commitments to ensure fulfilment
- S5 communicate good and bad news to avoid surprises
Back to list