e-Competence: Title + generic description
D.3 Education and Training Provision
Defines and implements ICT training policy to address organisational skill needs and gaps. Structures, organises and schedules training programmes and evaluates training quality through a feedback process and implements continuous improvement. Adapts training plans to address changing demand.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Organises the identification of training needs; collates organisation requirements, identifies, selects and prepares schedule of training interventions.
Acts creatively to analyse skills gaps; elaborates specific requirements and identifies potential sources for training provision. Has specialist knowledge of the training market and establishes a feedback mechanism to assess the added value of alternative training programmes.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 appropriate pedagogical approaches and education delivery methods e.g. classroom, online, text, dvd..
- K2 the competitive market for educational offering
- K3 training needs analysis methodologies
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 organise training and education schedules to meet market needs
- S2 identify and maximise use of resources required to deliver a cost effective schedule
- S3 promote and market education and training provision
- S4 analyse feedback data and use it to drive continuous improvement of education and training delivery
- S5 design curricula and training programmes to meet client ICT education needs
Back to list