e-Competence: Title + generic description
A.2 Service Level Management
Defines, validates and makes applicable service level agreements (SLA) and underpinning contracts for services offered. Negotiates service performance levels taking into account the needs and capacity of stakeholders and business.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Ensures the content of the SLA.
Negotiates revision of SLAs, in accordance with the overall objectives. Ensures the achievement of planned results.forecasted results.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 SLA documentation
- K2 how to compare and interpret management data
- K3 the elements forming the metrics of service level agreements
- K4 how service delivery infrastructures work
- K5 impact of service level non-compliance on business performance
- K6 ICT security standards
- K7 ICT quality standards
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 analyse service provision records
- S2 evaluate service provision against SLA
- S3 negotiate realistic service level targets
- S4 use relevant quality management techniques
- S5 anticipate and mitigate against potential service disruptions
Back to list