e-Competence: Title + generic description
D.10 Information and Knowledge Management
identifies and manages structured and unstructured information and considers information distribution policies. Creates information structure to enable exploitation and optimisation of information for business benefit. Understands appropriate tools to be deployed to create, extract, maintain, renew and propagate business knowledge in order to capitalise from the information asset.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Analyses Business processes and associated information requirements and provides the most appropriate information structure.
Integrates the appropriate information structure into the corporate environment.
Correlates information and knowledge to create value for the business. Applies innovative solutions based on information retrieved.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 methods to analyse unstructured information and business processes
- K2 IT devices and tools applicable for the storage and retrieval of data
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 gather internal and external knowledge and information needs
- S2 formalise customer requirements
- S3 translate/ reflect business behaviour into structured information
- S4 make information available
Back to list