e-Competence: Title + generic description
C.3 Service Delivery
Takes proactive steps to ensure a stable and secure application and ICT infrastructure. Updates operational document library and logs all operational events. Maintains monitoring and management tools (i.e. Scripts, Procedures...).
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Acts under guidance to record and track reliability data.
Systematically analyses performance data and communicates findings to senior experts. Escalates potential service level failures and recommends actions to improve service reliability. Tracks reliability data against service level agreement.
Programmes the schedule of operational tasks. Manages costs and budget according to the internal procedures and external constraints. Identifies people requirements to resource the operational management of the ICT infrastructure.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 how to interpret IT service delivery requirements
- K2 best practices and standards in IT service delivery
- K3 how to monitor service delivery
- K4 how to record service delivery actions and to identify failures
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 apply the processes which comprise the organisations IT service delivery strategy
- S2 fill in and complete documentation used in IT service delivery
- S3 analyse service delivery provision and report outcomes to senior colleagues
Back to list