e-Competence: Title + generic description
C.2 Change Support
Implements and provides guidance for the evolution of an IT solution. Efficiently controls and schedules software or hardware modifications to prevent multiple upgrades creating unpredictable outcomes. Minimises service disruption as a consequence of changes and adheres to defined service level agreement (SLA).
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
During change, acts systematically to respond to day by day operational needs and react to them, avoiding service disruptions and maintaining coherence to service level agreement (SLA).
Ensures the integrity of the system by controlling the application of functional updates, software or hardware additions and maintenance activities. Complies with budget requirements.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 functional specifications of the information system
- K2 the existing ICT application technical architecture
- K3 how business processes are integrated and their dependency upon ICT applications
- K4 change management tools and techniques
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 share functional and technical specifications with ICT teams in charge of the maintenance and evolution of ICT solutions
- S2 manage communications with ICT teams in charge of the maintenance and the evolution of information systems solutions
- S3 analyse the impact of functional/ technical changes on users
- S4 anticipate all actions required to mitigate the impact of changes (training, documentation, new processes…)
Back to list