e-Competence: Title + generic description
B.5 Documentation Production
Following predefined general standards of practice carries out planned necessary interventions to implement solution, including installing, upgrading or decommissioning. Configures hardware, software or network to ensure interoperability of system components and debugs any resultant faults or incompatibilities. Engages additional specialist resources if required, such as third party network providers. Formally hands over fully operational solution to user and completes documentation recording all relevant information, including equipment addressees, configuration and performance data.
e-Competence proficiency levels (on e-CF levels e-1 to e-5, related to EQF levels 3 to 8
Uses and applies standards to define document structure.
Determines documentation requirements taking into account the purpose and environment to which it applies.
Adapts the level of detail according to the objective of the documentation and the targeted population.
|Knowledge examples||Knows/ Aware of/ Familiar with:
- K1 tools for production, editing and distribution of professional documents
- K2 tools for multimedia presentation creation
- K3 different technical documents required for designing, developing and deploying products, applications and services
|Skills examples||Able to:
- S1 observe and deploy effective use of corporate standards for publications
- S2 prepare templates for shared publications
- S3 organise and control content management workflow
- S4 keep publications aligned to the solution during the entire lifecycle
Back to list